If you have any questions about the use of Personal Data, please contact email@example.com by e-mail.
- "Personal Data" means any information that, directly or indirectly, identifies or may identify a natural person, such as name, CPF, date of birth, IP address, among others;
- "Sensitive Personal Data" means any information that reveals, in relation to a natural person, racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, affiliation to a union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or life sexual, genetic or biometric data;
- "Processing of Personal Data" means any operation carried out within the scope of Personal Data, by means of automatic or non-automatic means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination by transmission , dissemination or alternatively making available, harmonizing or associating, restricting, deleting or destroying. Processing of Personal Data is also considered to be any other operation provided for under applicable law;
- "Data Protection Laws" means all legal provisions governing the Handling of Personal Data, including, but not limited to, Law No. 13.709/18, General Law on Personal Data Protection (“LGPD”).
2. Use of Personal Data
2.1 We collect and use Personal Data to manage your relationship with Tertech and better serve you when you are using the site, customizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use the data include:
- Registration of users on our website;
- To submit information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To customize your experience using the website; and
- To contact you via a telephone number and/or email address you provide, support, troubleshooting and, when necessary, for reasonable business purposes, such as sending promotional information about products or services from Tertech or our partners . In this case, if the User so wishes, he may request the removal or modification of his personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2 In addition, the Personal Data provided may also be used in any way we deem necessary or appropriate:
- (a) under the Data Protection Laws;
- (b) to meet legal process requirements;
- (c) to comply with court order, regulatory decision or decision of competent authorities, including authorities outside the country of residence;
- (e) to protect our operations;
- (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of us, yours or others;
- (g) to detect and prevent fraud;
- (h) allow us to use available actions or limit damages we may suffer; and
- (i) in other ways permitted by law.
3. Failure to provide Personal Data
3.1 You are not obligated to share Personal Data or perform any registration to browse our website, however, if you choose not to share it, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with full access to the website.
4. Data collected
4.1 The general public will be able to browse the site without the need for any registration and submission of Personal Data. However, some of the website's features may depend on the registration and submission of Personal Data.
4.2 By contacting us, Tertech may collect:
- (i) Contact details. Name, E-mail, Phone number; Company; CNPJ; and
- (ii) Information you submit. Information you send via the form (questions, complaints, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc.).
4.3 In general navigation on the website, Tertech may collect:
- (i) Location data. Geolocation data when you access the website;
- (ii) Preferences. Information about your preferences and interests in relation to the Site (when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you) and how you prefer to receive Communications from us;
- (iii) Site navigation data. Information about your visits and activities on the website, including the content (and any advertisements) you view and interact with, information about the browser and device you are using, your IP address, your location, the address of the website from from which you arrived. Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include cookies, web beacons and embedded web links. To learn more, read how we use Automatic Data Collection Tools in item 7 below;
- (iv) Anonymous or aggregated data. Anonymous responses to surveys or anonymous and aggregated information about how the site is enjoyed. During our operations, in certain cases, we apply a de-identification or pseudonymization process to your data so that it is reasonably unlikely that you will identify you through the use of that data with available technology; and
- (v) Other information we may collect. Other information that does not specifically reveal your identity or that is not directly related to an individual, such as browser and device information; website usage data; and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
4.4 We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
5. Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
5.1 Tertech may share your Personal Data:
- (i) With the partner company(ies) that you select or choose to send your data, queries, questions etc., as well as with service providers or partners to manage and/or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf. These service providers or partners may be located in the United States, Brazil or other global locations, including approval and production servers, and hosting and data storage service providers, customer support, sales on our behalf, customer service ordering, content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising) and IT services, for example;
- (ii) With third parties, for the purpose of helping us manage the website; and
- (iii) With third parties, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or transfer of all or part of our company, assets or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
6. International Data Transfers
7. Method of automatic collection of Personal Data
7.1 When you visit the website, it may store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information. Visit our Cookies Policy to learn more.
7.2 This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is used primarily to make the Platform work as you expect. The information usually doesn't directly identify you, but it can provide a more personalized internet experience.
- 7.3.1 Via browser or device: Some information is collected by most browsers or automatically via internet access devices, such as computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, model and device manufacturer, language, type and version of the Internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the website functions properly.
8. User Rights
8.1 You may, at any time, request Tertech to:
- (i) confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed;
- (ii) access to your Personal Data;
- (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- (iv) anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the law;
- (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, provided this does not affect our trade and trade secrets;
- (vi) deletion of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law;
- (vii) information about entities to which your Personal Data has been shared
- (viii) information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial; and
- (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that Personal Data is only shared with the owner.
8.2 You should keep in mind that, in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your order may not be immediately satisfied, and that Tertech may not be able to fulfill your order due to legal obligations.
9. Personal Data Security
9.1 We seek to adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for by the Data Protection Laws for the protection of Personal Data in our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any of your accounts has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
10. Links to other websites and social networks
10.1 The website may, from time to time, contain hypertext links that will redirect you to websites of our partners' networks, advertisers, suppliers, etc. If you click on one of these links to any of these sites, we remind you that each site has its own privacy practices and that we are not responsible for these policies. Please review these policies before submitting any Personal Data to these sites.
- 11. Use of the website by minors
11.1 The website is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) and we ask that such persons do not provide us with any personal data.
12.2 We remind you that we are committed not to treat your Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
13. In charge of processing Personal Data
DPO: Tiago de Azevedo - email@example.com